Wednesday 27 April 2011

Exam Time

Well it's crunch time again. I have a love hate relationship with May. I love the weather, the fact i can crack on with the BBQ and serve up some steak. Yum!

I hate the fact its exam time. Revising all day (well i try to) and wanting to bang your head of a wall at the end of it. Never mind it will be over soon.

I was particularly challenged by my Professors comments this year. Speaking of his own time as a student he told us; every time i had an exam or a test I tried to view it as an option to glorify God further. It was a particularly striking statement for me as i seldom view exams as a chance for glory.

In light of that, time to get back to OT, Greek, Church History and Practical Theology!

1 comment:

  1. good providence bro! much better than good luck, as we want God to get the glory when things go well (and not so well!).

    Shalom
    Stephen <><

    ReplyDelete